This was recorded in 98, back when KYS was a young 19 or so, and he was already a blues legend. He’s so good that Double Trouble hired him to replace SRV. It don’t get much better than that. This is one of my favorites of his, and that’s saying a lot, cause I love almost everything he’s done. The only stuff I don’t love is the stuff I haven’t heard yet. There will be more of him on LFN.
Newest Instant Classics
- I Hate Bon Jovi February 11, 2018
- Prescribe Me This February 10, 2018
- Live Friday Nights: Creedence Clearwater Revival – Proud Mary February 9, 2018
- Strange News Sunday – Nature And Babies February 4, 2018
- Live Friday Nights: The Cranberries – Zombie February 2, 2018
Blogs I Follow